A card created using the new Butterfly Duets digikit
This card features the third Butterfly Duet.
Once again CraftArtist was used to make the card. Then the card was 'deconstructed', printed on to paper and card and made up manually.
This time the butterfly was printed on acetate and stuck to a glitter paper using double sided stick paper.
1. The backing paper with brown border was printed on to paper.
2. The butterfly frame can be split apart and the bits can be used to create another frame.
3. The message was typed in CA inside the frame and the cream rectangle with frames and message
printed on to card.
4. The butterfly was printed on to acetate, fized to double sided sticky paper and then to glitter paper. Cut
butterfly out at this stage.
5. The layers were built up to create the card and the butterfly stuck at one end of the frame.
6. Pearl gemstones were used to embellish the frame.